We offer several great locations for swimming and training camps in Europe in the Mediterranean and in the USA and Mexico. You can enjoy swimming with us between the islands, across the alpine freshwater lakes, down the rivers and even in the fjords, blue caves and wild western canyons of Lake Powell in Arizona!
Our 2023 swimming camps locations are scheduled to run from May to December
- Swimming Croatian Islands (7-day camp)
- Swimming Korcula islands, Croatia (5-day camp)
- Swimming Mediterranean – Turkey (7-day camp)
- Swimming Bozburun Peninsula – Turkey (7-day camp)
- Swimming Liveaboard Boat Cruise – Turkey (8-day camp)
- Swimming Greek Islands on Symi (7-day camp)
- Swimming Montenegro Fjords (6-day camp)
- Swimming Slovenian Lakes and River (4-day camp)
- Swimming Kolpa River – Croatia, Slovenia (4-day camp)
- Swimming Lake Powell Canyons – Arizona, USA (4-day camp)
- Loreto National Marine Park, Mexico (7-day camp)
- Mexican Caribbean – Bacalar Lagoon (7-day camp)
Most of our swim camps locations include our full guiding services, accommodation, video stroke analysis for coaching, some of the meals and lots of fun! We cater from different swimming abilities and most swimmers find our camps to be suitable. Check our FAQs for more details.
We host people from all over the world, so it is highly likely you will meet like-minded people who love the experience of open water swimming at such locations.