It is a condition of your booking and your responsibility to ensure that you have suitable insurance cover for the travel arrangements and activities that you have booked with us. You must hold a valid comprehensive insurance cover for an adventure sports activity including open water swimming or outdoor swimming. Your policy must include medical expenses (including transportation), emergency repatriation, travel illness, and personal accident on the tour. We advise all clients to book your travel insurance as soon as you book our trip arrangements.
* NOTE! Travel insurance may not be necessary if the trip you are taking part in is in your country of residence. If you already hold medical insurance then please check with your insurer if your policy covers “outdoor” or “open water swimming”.
Please upload your travel health insurance to your account online (Log In, My account). We also advise you to have a printed copy with you on paper. We may ask for your copy when you arrive on our trip!
Below companies cover open water swimming activities (guided or escorted tours).
– STAYSURE (UK residents)
– WORLD NOMADS (North America and worldwide customers)
– TWO POINT FIVE (UK based)
– ENDSLEIGH INSURANCE (UK based)
– ALPHA TRAVEL INSURANCE (UK based)
– CORIS – APRIL (Europe based)
– HCC INSURANCE (North America and worldwide customers)
– GOOD NEIGHBOR INSURANCE (North America and worldwide customers)
Sometimes cancelling the entire trip upfront is inevitable. Accidents, injuries, job issues, health issues, travel issues, or even death of a loved one are all things that might keep you home. To prevent losing our trip value we recommend to cover yourself with a travel insurance policy.