We have put together FAQs to help you decide if you wish to change your booking with us due to the recent Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. We aim to operate as many swimming trips as possible this season, but this may not be possible to deliver throughout the entire season (May – October) due to several factors around this pandemic spread including several travel restrictions around the world.
Decisions about whether we can operate our upcoming tours will be made on a rolling basis week by week. Travel restrictions can change at any time.
Update on 15 Nov, 2020:
Flexible Booking Options for 2021 Trips